<$BlogRSDURL$>
  Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Home of Life as a struct

Finally found time to build myself and my blog, Life as a struct, a home! You've got to find yourself busy in the stressful hunting season, otherwise, you'll go insane. Like my blog, the home is also built on Blogger. The new version of Blogger provides better and nicer looking UI, and many more CSS driven templates. Moreover, Blogger is now powered with commenting system! (NOTE: Commenting only allows for entries posted after commenting is enabled on global setting. The only way to allow commenting on old posts is to set them individually in the More Post Options. Read for more.) Thank you Blogger! Sorry Haloscan, I think it's easier to manage comments with the same blogging system. I shall have more content for my home in due time.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Life as a struct
About me
Home


Powered by Blogger